New edition of the Oxford Junior Illustrated Dictionary with over 7000 cross curricular words to build vocabulary and language skills. Includes simple and clear entries, topic word lists to support key subject vocabulary and activities to help with spelling and grammar. An easy-to-use reference tool for developing juniors' dictionary skills.
- 7000 entries cover new and up-to-date curriculum content.
- Topic word lists introduce vocabulary for school themes
- Levelled support to make spelling, grammar and punctuation fun.
- Clear, accessible layout and engaging illustrations for the young reader and writer.
- Free online activities to build reading, comprehension and writing skills.
- Available in durable hardback format.
This page was last updated on 16 September 2018 at 04:30 GMT