Bond SATs Skills Reading Comprehension Workbook for Age 9-10 has been developed by Bond to develop the core reading comprehension skills and knowledge required by the National Curriculum for SATs success.
- SATs Skills build reading comprehension skills from age 8, ensuring they are developed gradually but solidly for greater absorption
- Uses Bond's unique experience in developing English skills for exam success to help support children's preparation and requirements
- This title is written by Michellejoy Hughes, an expert in preparing 8-11 year olds for success in exams
- Strong reading comprehension skills are central to the National Curriculum for English
- Provides expert tips and advice throughout
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT