Bond SATs Skills Maths Workbook Pack of 15: Numbers for Age 10-11 has been developed by Bond to develop the number-related mathematical skills and knowledge required by the National Curriculum for SATs success.
- SATs Skills build mathematical skills from age 8, ensuring they are developed gradually but solidly for greater absorption
- Uses Bond's unique experience in developing maths skills for exam success to help support children's preparation and requirements
- These titles are written by Andrew Baines, an expert in preparing 8-11 year olds for success in exams
- Mathematical number skills are central to the National Curriculum for maths
- Provides expert tips and advice throughout
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT