Bond SATs Skills Reading Workbook Pack of 15 for Age 10-11 has been developed by Bond to develop the core reading comprehension skills and knowledge required by the National Curriculum for SATs success.
- SATs Skills build reading comprehension skills from age 8, ensuring they are developed gradually but solidly for greater absorption
- Uses Bond's unique experience in developing English skills for exam success to help support children's preparation and requirements
- These books are written by Christine Jenkins, a highly experienced Key Stage 2 teacher, with a particular focus on Year 6
- Strong reading comprehension skills are central to the National Curriculum for English
- Provides expert tips and advice throughout
This page was last updated on 17 February 2019 at 03:30 GMT