What Do You Call a One-eyed Dinosaur?
is a hilarious concoction of jokes, riddles, and rhymes compiled by the master of witty verse, John Foster.
Warning! Contains aliens, monsters, magicians, creepy-crawlies, and the abominable snowman!
- More than just a joke book. Features rhymes, riddles, tongue-twisters, and much more besides.
- This fabulously funny collection is guaranteed to keep children amused for hours.
- Part of a series of 4 books of jokes, riddles, and rhymes compiled by John Foster.
- Over 1.5 million copies of John Foster's books have been sold to date.
- Fully illustrated throughout with black and white line artwork.
- Visit John's website at: www.johnfosterchildrenspoet.co.uk
- Previous title: Cockadoodle Moo (9780192731845).
This page was last updated on 17 June 2018 at 04:30 GMT