The Oxford Primary Thesaurus
now has informative illustrations in a bold new contemporary design. It gives a broad vocabulary, thousands of synonyms and example sentences to help children make the best word choice. Writing tips and topic panels support children at the top of Primary school, and will enable them to enrich their language and writing.
- NEW LOOK! NEW COVER! MAJOR NEW EDITION 2012!
- Entries in colour with thousands of alternative words to choose from
- Topic words from science, geography, history, music, and art in special tinted panels
- Special focus on overused words and how to avoid them
- Writing tips on how to use language imaginatively and effectively
- ideal companion to the bestselling Oxford Primary Dictionary
- Sturdy binding for durability
- ACCESSIBLE! AGE-APPROPRIATE! AUTHORITATIVE! FROM THE MARKET LEADING CHILDREN'S DICTIONARY PUBLISHER!
This page was last updated on 18 February 2018 at 04:30 GMT