Bond SATs Skills Maths Workbook: Measurement, Geometry and Statistics for Age 10-11
has been developed by Bond to develop the measurement, geometry and statistics skills and knowledge required by the National Curriculum for SATs success.
- SATs Skills build mathematical skills from age 8, ensuring they are developed gradually but solidly for greater absorption
- Uses Bond's unique experience in developing maths skills for exam success to help support children's preparation and requirements
- This title is written by Andrew Baines, an expert in preparing 8-11 year olds for success in exams
- Mathematical number skills are central to the National Curriculum for maths
- Provides expert tips and advice throughout
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT