No. 1 for exam success
Author Andrew Baines
Also available as an ebook
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Bond SATs Skills Maths Workbook for Age 9-10
has been developed by Bond to develop the core mathematical skills and knowledge required by the National Curriculum for SATs success.
- SATs Skills build mathematical skills from age 8, ensuring they are developed gradually but solidly for greater absorption
- Uses Bond's unique experience in developing maths skills for exam success to help support children's preparation and requirements
- This title is written by Andrew Baines, an expert in preparing 8-11 year olds for success in exams
- Mathematical number, measure, geometry and statistics skills are central to the National Curriculum for maths
- Provides expert tips and advice throughout
This page was last updated on 20 June 2021 at 19:30 GMT