Bond SATs Skills Maths for Age 8-9
has been created by Bond to begin establishing strong mathematical foundations, beginning to prepare for SATs tests at the end of Key Stage 2. Matched to the new National Curriculum, this book will help children to build the knowledge and skills expected in National Curriculum SATs tests.
- SATs Skills build mathematical skills from age 8, ensuring they are developed gradually but solidly for greater absorption
- Uses Bond's unique experience in developing maths skills for exam success to help support children's preparation and requirements
- This title is written by Andrew Baines, an expert in preparing 8-11 year olds for success in exams
- Mathematical number, measure, geometry and statistics skills are central to the National Curriculum for maths
- Provides expert tips and advice throughout
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT