Bond SATs Skills Reading Comprehension Workbook for Age 10-11 Stretch
has been developed by Bond to develop the higher levels of comprehension skills and knowledge sought by the National Curriculum for SATs success.
- SATs Skills build reading comprehension skills from age 8, ensuring they are developed gradually but solidly for greater absorption
- Uses Bond's unique experience in developing English skills for exam success to help support children's preparation and requirements
- This title is written by Christine Jenkins, a highly experienced Key Stage 2 teacher, with a particular focus on Year 6
- Strong reading comprehension skills are central to the National Curriculum for English
- Provides expert tips and advice throughout
This page was last updated on 13 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT