When the whole community is divided over the fate of the hen harriers that nest up there in the heather, Joe finds himself stuck right in the middle, with a choice to make, and a huge secret to keep.
Joe can't do what's right for everyone. But can he find the strength to fight for what he really believes in?
- An uplifting story of friendship, hope, and finding the courage to fight for what you believe in.
- Emotionally powerful and gripping from the first page to the last.
- With a highly topical and moving message about the plight of the hen-harriers, and their moorland habitat.
- Gill Lewis has quickly established herself as one of the top animal writers for this age group, selling over 160,000 books since her debut Sky Hawk published in 2010.
- Gill's novels have won and been shortlisted for many awards, including the Red House Children's Book Award, the Waterstones Children's Book Prize, and the Branford Boase Award.
This page was last updated on 25 February 2018 at 04:30 GMT