It's Christmas Eve and Winnie and Wilbur are super excited. They've posted their letters to the North Pole and made everything festive. But then disaster strikes. Santa gets stuck in their chimney! He desperately needs help with his deliveries otherwise Christmas just won't happen. It's a festive Winnie and Wilbur adventure with accompanying CD.
- At last - a seasonal treat featuring Winnie and Wilbur!
- A clear consumer choice for Christmas gift-givers.
- Features a fabulous jacket with festive foil.
- A spellbinding new look for our Winnie and Wilbur series, celebrating the magical relationship that is Winnie and Wilbur.
- Over 7 million Winnie and Wilbur books have been sold worldwide, in more than 30 languages.
- Madcap humour and intricate detail to pore over in the wonderful illustrations from Korky Paul.
- Winnie and Wilbur have been delighting children and adults in homes and schools all over the world since 1987.
- In 2017 Winnie and Wilbur will be hitting TV screens worldwide, airing on Milkshake, Channel 5's popular pre-school slot.
- A national Winnie and Wilbur stage show is planned for 2017.
- A new look for the website, too! www.winnieandwilbur.com
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT