Bond SATs Skills Spelling and Vocabulary for age 10-11 has been developed by Bond with Oxford Dictionaries to enhance ability in English language skills. Both spelling and vocabulary are now keenly examined throughout the National Curriculum and academic testing; this range of titles focuses on the words expected in key assessments.
- Practice questions offering full coverage of the SATs material, perfect for helping your children to gain the confidence needed to work under timed conditions
- Fully aligned to the 2014 National Curriculum
- Grammar and Punctuation workbooks and Spelling workbooks support the retention of core knowledge
- Arithmetic and Times Tables workbooks build the fluency and rapid recall needed for exam success
- Flexible and cost effective resources ideal for use in the classroom or as homework materials
This page was last updated on 23 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT