A beautifully illustrated, alphabetical first dictionary to engage children and encourage first literacy skills. Jokes, riddles, anagrams, and rhyming words create a fun introduction to words and language. Share in the delight of discovering the magic of the words and all the language information in the brightly coloured pictures on every page.
- Illustrated by award-winning picture book illustrator, Emma Chichester-Clark
- Unique combination of picture book illustrations and text from well-known nursery rhymes and fairy tales, such as Aladdin, Cinderella, Jack and Jill, and Winnie the Pooh
- Extra language help - word origins, rhyming words, synonyms and opposites, spelling, grammar, and language tips
- Fun word jokes, anagrams, and riddles to develop a love of language and word play
- An ideal present but still perfect for everyday use!
This page was last updated on 13 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT