A must-have for children, parents and teachers preparing for the grammar, punctuation and spelling test at the end of KS1. With help from friendly bird characters, grammar is explained, punctuation is clear and spelling tips are revealed. Includes a dictionary of the curriculum words children need to know and fun ways to remember how to spell them.
- A unique must-have title for children entering primary school
- Clearly-presented and age-appropriate explanations of grammar terms, punctuation, and spelling will support young learners grasp the concepts
- Engaging and child-friendly design with lots of colourful bird character illustrations to help through the book
- Ideal for daily use as a practical guide and reference book on grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Ideal for teachers and parents to use as a reference to help improve their children's spelling and writing in preparation for the Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling KS1 test
- Created and tested with primary school teachers and grammarian Dick Hudson
This page was last updated on 08 May 2021 at 19:30 GMT