This is the story of a curious polar bear, a little girl lost in the snow, and the precious friendship they discover together. With themes of empathy and kindness, the story is stunningly illustrated by debut illustrator, Fiona Woodcock. 'Breathtakingly lovely. I adored this book.' Cerrie Burnell.
- A perfect book for the Christmas season.
- Introduces the youngest children to the concept of humans co-existing with nature in the polar environment.
- Stunning and atmospheric snowscapes and beautifully drawn characters from talented debut illustrator, Fiona Woodcock.
- A moving and poignant story, simply told.
- Wraps up important themes about empathy, kindness, and courage.
This page was last updated on 08 December 2019 at 04:30 GMT