An up-to-date new edition of this bestselling, comprehensive classroom classic, with new curriculum support. Focused coverage of words, synonyms and antonyms help to improve writing skills, for creative writing and non-fiction. Essential spelling, grammar and punctuation support makes it perfect for progress from primary to secondary school.
- Major new edition of the bestselling and comprehensive school thesaurus (previous ISBN 9780192756909)
- Boosts vocabulary with thousands of carefully chosen words, synonyms and antonyms
- Gives clear, accessible, age-appropriate examples relevant to the language children use in real life, in their reading and writing
- Builds essential literacy and writing skills with spelling, grammar and punctuation support and tips for creative writing
- Powered by the up-to-date and contemporary analysis of the Oxford Children's Corpus, the largest bank of children's language in English
- Also available: a major new edition of the companion Oxford School Dictionary
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT