In the middle of the countryside, there are three farms, all in a row, where Lisa, her two brothers, and their friends live.
There's never a quiet day for the children of Noisy Village!A charming collection of stories from the much-loved author of Pippi Longstocking.
- This charming collection of stories continues the adventures of Lisa and her friends, which began in The Children of Noisy Village, 9780192734594.
- Each chapter is a delightful story in its own right, making it ideal for newly confident readers or for reading aloud at bedtime.
- Perfect for fans of classic stories such as Enid Blyton's Faraway Tree series and Jill Murphy's Worst Witch stories.
- By the much-loved author of Pippi Longstocking, Astrid Lindgren
- Entertaining black-and-white chapter head illustrations from top children's illustrator, Tony Ross.
- Both Lauren Child and Francesca Simon (two of the UK's most popular children's authors) cite Astrid Lindgren as an immense influence on their childhood and their books.
- Astrid Lindgren has sold over 145 million copies of her books worldwide, translated into 91 different languages.
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT