This new edition of the Oxford Children's Colour Dictionary
is ideal for a head start in reading, writing and spelling at primary school. With clear definitions and helpful notes, and now including brand new writing tips from top children's authors, this handy dictionary encourages creativity, expands vocabulary and helps with homework.
- NEW LOOK! NEW COVER! NEW EDITION!
- Help with writing: NEW Top Writing Tips from best-selling children's authors Charlie Higson, Andy Stanton, Jeremy Strong and Jacqueline Wilson
- Help with reading: simple meanings and clear definitions
- Help with spelling: contains the top words that children need help to spell
- Brightly illustrated, accessible and engaging
- Handy dictionary for reading, writing and spelling, both at home and at school
- Perfect for homework help
- For more creative writing ideas try the Oxford First Rhyming Dictionary and the Oxford Children's Rhyming Dictionary
- Online support with downloadable games, puzzles, and activities
- ACCESSIBLE! AGE-APPROPRIATE! FROM THE MARKET LEADING CHILDREN'S DICTIONARY PUBLISHER!
This page was last updated on 13 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT