The Oxford First Rhyming Dictionary
has over 1000 rhyming words to help young children with writing rhymes and poems, and expand vocabulary. With bright illustrations, lively poems by John Foster and phonic sounds to help with spelling and writing, it supports the curriculum requirements for reading and writing poems, and makes rhyming fun.
- NEW LOOK! NEW COVER! NEW WAY TO ENJOY FIRST RHYMES!
- An alphabetical list of rhyming words accompanied by lively poems by John Foster
- Bright and colourful illustrations on every page
- Phonic sounds to help with spelling and writing
- Previous ISBN: 9780199116829 PB
- An essential first guide to rhyme for age 5+, to encourage writing and extend vocabulary
- More poetry and rhymes available in the Oxford Children's Rhyming Dictionary for age 7+
- Online support with downloadable rhyming games, puzzles, and activities
- ACCESSIBLE! AGE-APPROPRIATE! FROM THE MARKET LEADING CHILDREN'S DICTIONARY PUBLISHER!
This page was last updated on 24 June 2018 at 04:30 GMT