On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree...
We all know this classic Christmas song, but what if someone really did send you all of those gifts? Where would you put all the geese a-laying? Not to mention the lords a-leaping! Find out in this charming story which is perfect for all the days of Christmas.
- The perfect book for Christmas - readers young and old will be charmed by this wonderful story.
- Beautifully illustrated throughout by Shirley Hughes who was awarded an OBE for services to children's literature and whose picture book Dogger was voted the nation's favourite Kate Greenaway Medal-winning book of all time.
- A fun and imaginative back story to the popular Christmas song, The Twelve Days of Christmas.
- Lovely comic touches in a story that keeps its readers delighted and absorbed with an increasingly absurd set of circumstances.
- eBook available.
- Previous edition: 9780192729576
This page was last updated on 17 September 2017 at 04:30 GMT