The Oxford Primary Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling Dictionary
is the essential reference book. In full colour, it has easy-to-use rules and help, plus an alphabetical list of the tricky, and everyday, words including those most commonly misspelt, all backed by analysis of Oxford's unique database of children's writing.
- A dictionary that supports children by guiding them to the correct spelling of the word they want to use, unlike online adult spellcheckers; market research has shown us that online spellcheckers are not used correctly, leading to errors around common words such as does and dose
- A unique title with clearly presented rules on grammar, punctuation, and spelling to help improve children's writing skills and prepare for tests
- Engaging and child-friendly design with full colour illustrations
- Ideal for daily use as a practical guide on grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Ideal for teachers and parents to use as a reference to help improve their children's spelling and writing in preparation for the Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling KS2 test coming May 2013
- Consultant is Gill Matthews, writer and editor of several major literacy programmes, involved with the development of the National Literacy Strategy, lexicographers, grammarians, and educational consultants
- ACCESSIBLE! AGE-APPROPRIATE! AUTHORITATIVE! FROM THE MARKET LEADING CHILDREN'S DICTIONARY PUBLISHER!
This page was last updated on 13 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT