The Oxford Primary Illustrated Science Dictionary
is specially designed to support the science curriculum requirements at primary school. With comprehensive coverage of carefully-levelled scientific terms, clear definitions, and colourful illustrations, this is the perfect dictionary for use in the classroom and at home.
- Comprehensive coverage of science curriculum words to build understanding at home and in the classroom
- Clear definitions in alphabetical order, colour illustrations and diagrams, and a full index
- Extra help given in a special section on topics such as the human body, classification of animals, and the solar system
- Ideal companion to the Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary
- Online support with downloadable games, puzzles, and activities
- ACCESSIBLE! AGE-APPROPRIATE! AUTHORITATIVE! FROM THE MARKET LEADING CHILDREN'S DICTIONARY PUBLISHER!
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT