This new-look, new edition of the Oxford First Illustrated Science Dictionary
has been specially designed to be perfectly accessible to first readers. With colourful illustrations for every word, this is a perfect introduction to the first science words and concepts that children encounter in their early years at school.
- 300 first science words explained simply, clearly, and in alphabetical order
- Full-colour fun illustrations for each word
- Illustrated section on everyday science words and classroom equipment
- Ideal companion to the Oxford First Illustrated Maths Dictionary
- Online support with downloadable games, puzzles, and activities
- ACCESSIBLE! AGE-APPROPRIATE! AUTHORITATIVE! FROM THE MARKET LEADING CHILDREN'S DICTIONARY PUBLISHER!
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT