This new-look, new edition of the Oxford First Illustrated Maths Dictionary
has been specially designed to be perfectly accessible to first readers. With colourful illustrations for every word, including some Numicon shapes and figures, this is a perfect introduction to the first maths words that children encounter in their early years at school.
- 300 first maths words explained simply, clearly, and in alphabetical order
- Full-colour fun illustrations for each word including some Numicon shapes and figures
- Special topics extend maths vocabulary further from numbers and time to first maths equipment
- Ideal companion to the Oxford First Illustrated Science Dictionary
- Online support with downloadable games, puzzles, and activities
- ACCESSIBLE! AGE-APPROPRIATE! AUTHORITATIVE! FROM THE MARKET LEADING CHILDREN'S DICTIONARY PUBLISHER!
This page was last updated on 19 May 2019 at 05:30 GMT