Online & print evaluation copy terms and conditions
Online evaluation copies
- This offer to provide access to online evaluation copies of OUP books is only open to teachers, and is not available to students.
- The work embodied in this e-book is under the exclusive ownership or control of Oxford University Press (OUP) and may not be copied or reproduced in whole or part.
- This e-book may only be used for the purposes of review and evaluation and all other rights in and to the e-book and the work are hereby reserved to OUP.
- Access the work via the e-book is granted for 30 days commencing from the date the work is sent to you by OUP and without any warranties of OUP of any kind.
- OUP does not accept any responsibility or liability for any losses and/or damages users may suffer arising from accessing the e-book and/or its contents.
Print evaluation copies
- Print evaluation copies are supplied free of charge anywhere in the world so you can trial them for 30 days. After 30 days they must be paid for or returned to OUP. We arrange collections free of charge to UK customers. Please use our returns label (maximum weight limit of 5kg) and returns form (ensure to enclose the form with the goods you are returning).
- US educational establishments are entitled to up to 5 print evaluation copies per annum free of charge. Any copies requested in excess of 5 copies per annum are chargeable.
© 2020 Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.