Prepare your higher achieving KS3 students for the new GCSEs
Tricolore 5e édition is a KS3 French course with a rigorous grammar-based focus, written to inspire and stretch your highest-achieving students.
- Detailed, progressive grammar and skills coverage, plus a focus on sound-spelling links to support pronunciation, spelling and transcription
- On-the-page extension activities to support students with prior knowledge of French or those in need of an extra challenge
- End-of-unit summaries and unit assessment in all four skills
- Extensive support for independent learning (extended reading, free choice activities, plus vocabulary and grammar reference sections)
- Fully integrated Kerboodle containing extensive teaching materials, inspiring classroom resources and a range of assessment tasks
See all resources
View structure chart (PDF)
- 3 Student Books
- 3 Teacher Books
- 3 Workbooks
- 3 Kerboodle: Resources and Assessment
- 3 Kerboodle Books
- 3 Audio CD Packs
Take a closer look at how Tricolore 5e édition delivers through this scheme of work.
Brighten up your classroom and lessons with this free Tricolore poster.
We’ve compared Tricolore 5e édition to the previous editions to see how it has been updated for the 2014 curriculum.
Tricolore backgrounds for your desktop