Prepare your higher achieving KS3 students for the new GCSEs
Tricolore 5e édition is a KS3 French course with a rigorous grammar-based focus, written to inspire and stretch your highest-achieving students.
- Detailed, progressive grammar and skills coverage, plus a focus on sound-spelling links to support pronunciation, spelling and transcription
- On-the-page extension activities to support students with prior knowledge of French or those in need of an extra challenge
- End-of-unit summaries and unit assessment in all four skills
- Extensive support for independent learning (extended reading, free choice activities, plus vocabulary and grammar reference sections)
- Fully integrated Kerboodle containing extensive teaching materials, inspiring classroom resources and a range of assessment tasks
See all resources
View structure chart (PDF)
- 3 Student Books
- 3 Teacher Books
- 3 Workbooks
- 3 Kerboodle: Resources and Assessment
- 3 Kerboodle Books
- 3 Audio CD Packs
We’ve compared Tricolore 5e édition to the previous editions to see how it has been updated for the 2014 curriculum.