Up-to-date support giving students lasting confidence in essential reading and writing skills
These student book and accompanying answer books enable students to develop essential reading and comprehension skills across a range of fiction and non-fiction source texts. This best-selling series has been updated by Geoff Barton and Christopher Edge, and fits effortlessly into existing KS3/11-14 lesson plans.
- The accessible and clear skills-building approach gives students comprehensive knowledge and confidence in their understanding
- The rich and motivational texts from a wide-range of fiction and non-fiction sources increase familiarity and help to lay the foundation for further study (GCSE)
- Each Student Book consists of stand-alone activities and resources which easily fit into existing lesson plans or can be set to address specific student needs.
See all resources
- Comprehension to 14 Student Book and Answer Book
- Fiction to 14 Student Book and Answer Book
- Grammar to 14 Student Book and Answer Book
- Non-Fiction to 14 Student Book and Answer Book
- Writing to 14
Discover the Oxford Language Report
Find out how the Oxford Language Report can support closing the word gap in your school.
Book an appointment
Fill in this form and one of our team will be in touch at a time convenient to you.