Up-to-date support giving students lasting confidence in essential reading and writing skills
Enabling students to develop essential reading and comprehension skills, this best-selling series has been updated and fits effortlessly into existing 11-14 schemes of work.
- A clear skills-building approach giving students confidence in their knowledge and understanding
- Rich and motivational texts and activities increase familiarity and help to lay the foundation for further study
- Stand-alone activities and resources which easily fit into existing lesson plans or can be set to address specific student needs
See all resources
- Comprehension to 14 Student Book and Answer Book
- Fiction to 14 Student Book and Answer Book
- Grammar to 14 Student Book and Answer Book
- Non-Fiction to 14 Student Book and Answer Book
- Writing to 14
Discover the Oxford Language Report
Find out how the Oxford Language Report can support closing the word gap in your school.