Updated for the new KS3 curriculum
Written by the renowned author team of Bostock, Chandler, Shepherd, and Smith, the third edition of our best-selling STP Mathematics series retains its trusted and authoritative approach, whilst developing the important problem-solving skills students will need at GCSE.
- Ideal for stretching higher ability students
- Summaries and revision exercises throughout the books regularly reinforce key concepts
- Introduces problem-solving strategies with real-life problems at the beginning of each chapter
- Includes thorough explanations followed by worked examples, as well as a wealth of carefully graded questions
- Practical work, investigations and puzzles in each chapter
See all resources
View Structure Chart
- 3 Student Books
- Kerboodle Online Resource
What does STP Mathematics deliver?
Find out how this course supports you in delivering coherent skills and a knowledge rich curriculum
New KS3 Curriculum Mapping Documents