A solid foundation in daily Spanish
¿Qué Hay? is the market-leading Spanish course for 11—14-year-olds throughout the Caribbean. Newly updated it is as relevant and lively as ever. This comprehensive course follows an immersive approach that encourages students to enjoy and fully engage with the language and culture, providing a solid foundation in everyday Spanish and ideal preparation for studying Spanish at CSEC®.
- The teacher's guide supports the teacher through the course with teaching and learning suggestions, and allows them to assess students' progress
- The workbook will provide further opportunity to practice and reinforce student's learning
- Objectives at the beginning of each unit outline coverage
- Icons indicate the learning focus of each activity: Listening, speaking, writing, reading, new material, and revision.
- Preguntas and Situaciones for self-testing at unit ends, plus longer tests after units 4,8 and 12
- Glossary of grammar terms with examples
- Useful grammatical points and pronunciations notes highlighted
- Word lists for easier learning, plus full Spanish-English and English-Spanish vocabulary
- Notas Culturales give the flavour of the customs, cities and festivals across the Spanish-speaking world
See all resources
3 Student's Books (each with online audio)
3 Teacher's Guides (with 2 audio CDs)
Find out more about ¿Qué Hay?