Whole school literacy policy implementation and resources
Living Literacy is a comprehensive online resource to help improve all students' literacy skills through the delivery of an effective whole-school literacy policy.
Developed in partnership with SSAT (The Schools Network), and powered by Kerboodle.
- Brings together guidance, planning and implementation materials, INSET and Continued Professional Development (CPD), with subject-specific and cross-curricular teaching and learning resources for teachers and students
- Brand new teaching and learning materials to improve students' literacy skills and attainment in all subjects at all levels
- Everything you need to lead literacy inset sessions, with easy to download PowerPoint presentations, trainers' notes and handouts
- Specially-commissioned CPD films
- Perfect for Pupil Premium
- Includes tried and trusted literacy resources produced by SSAT, now online on Kerboodle and easily customizable
- Accessible online anytime, anywhere
See all resources
Interactive guide to Living Literacy
View the interactive guide to find out more about Living Literacy, and download sample resources including worksheets, PowerPoint and sample CPD video.
SSAT member school? Get 30% off Living Literacy
If your school is a member of SSAT, contact your local Educational Consultant to claim membership price. You will need to quote your SSAT membership number.
Book a free Kerboodle demonstration
Want to see more? Request a free in-school Kerboodle demonstration from one of our Educational Consultants.