KS3 Geography: Heading towards AQA GCSE
A new engaging KS3 course to prepare your students for AQA GCSE
This brand new course takes a unique approach to providing the strong foundations and skills practice students need to prepare them for the study of the AQA GCSE specification.
- Mapped to both the KS3 Programme of Study and the AQA GCSE specification
- Designed to support the teaching of a two-year KS3
- Kerboodle provides time saving assessment, lesson presentations, homework materials, and support for non-specialists
- Student Book - also available as an online Kerboodle Book
- Kerboodle: Resources and Assessment with teacher access to the Kerboodle Book and an online version of the Teacher Handbook
- Student access to the Kerboodle Book
- Teacher Handbook (print version)
See all resources
What does KS3 Geography deliver?
Find out about the course
Coherent resources across the whole of secondary school
Find out how the course supports you in delivering a coherent skills and knowledge-rich curriculum
Please fill in your details and let us know the best time to contact you, and one of our team will get in touch at a time that's good for you.