geog.123 3rd edition
The KS3 course you can really make your own
Did you know? geog.123 is evolving. Read more about the new edition.
geog.123's approach is motivating and rigorous. As well as bright, relevant students' books, there's something for your every need, including resources for low-ability students, high achievers and EAL students, plus indispensable OxBox CD-ROMs.
- Best for engagement: keeps your students hooked with chapters that really motivate them, like Sport, Global fashion, and Ecosystems
- Most relevant: packed full of case studies and topics that affect your students, like the London Olympics
- Best for differentiation: basics and challenges CD-ROMs support your lower-ability students and stretch your high achievers
- Best for GCSE take-up: helps you give your students a passion for geography so they're more likely to carry on to GCSE
See all resources
View structure chart (PDF)
- 3 student books
- 3 teacher handbooks
- 3 workbooks
- 3 planning and resources OxBox CD-ROMs
- 3 assessment files & OxBox CD-ROMs
- 3 basics OxBox CD-ROMs & teacher's files
- 3 challenges OxBox CD-ROMs & teacher's files
- 1 EAL workbook
- 1 atlas
Teachers say. . .
The layout is perfect - it provides a good basis for assessment, the content is extensive and at an appropriate level, and the resources are very good. It provides the perfect support for non-specialist teachers, and allows extension work to be planned by specialists. It's relevant to the world today too, and provides a solid foundation for KS4.
David Majury, St Columbanus College
I like the geog. series because the books have a good structure. The students get a good insight into the different topics, the illustrations can be used as a starting point for group discussions with the class, and the teacher's handbook also gives additional hints on how to develop certain topics and how to focus on the key words in the different chapters.
Geography department, Lycée Technique Michel Lucius, Luxembourg
The new KS3 Programme of Study
Visit our KS3 Curriculum page for FAQs answered and links to useful documents.