Edexcel GCSE Physical Education
Expertly matched to the 2016 specification
Written by a team of experienced and practicing teachers, including Maarit Edy and Matthew Hunter.
- Expert support on how to teach theory through practical activities
- Presented visually to ensure the content is accessible to all
- The Edexcel GCSE Physical Education Student Book has been endorsed by Edexcel for use with their 2016 GCSE PE specification
- The Edexcel GCSE Physical Education Evaluation Pack (978 019 837523 4) will be available for Spring 2016 - email email@example.com to pre-order your pack
- Towards the end of last year, Edexcel made some small changes to their 2016 specification. We've been busy updating our resources to reflect these changes, please see below.
See all resources
New to Edexcel GCSE PE?
New to Edexcel GCSE PE Kerboodle? Get tips on where to start
One of our team will contact you at a time that’s good for you
Find out more about Kerboodle
Find out more
Edexcel GCSE Physical Education Kerboodle
Kerboodle supports you and your students with skills development, homework, exam preparation, and assessment throughout the course.
Download the Edexcel GCSE Physical Education Get Started Pack
Edexcel specification amends- our updated resources
"I knew I wanted this Student Book as soon as I saw it. The layout is great and I love the big photographs of real sports people. The Workbook and Worksheet Resource Pack is very useful too, because the worksheets are the sort of thing I would create myself and so it saves me loads of time."
Laura Boon, Head of PE, St Peter's Catholic School, Guildford