The Maths Mastery Course for Key Stage 3
This exciting new maths mastery series has been carefully adapted and expanded from the leading Singapore course of the same name to match fully to the Key Stage 3 National Curriculum in England. Singapore leads the world in secondary results in mathematics and this course has been the mostly widely used in the country for the past decade.
Click here to find out more about our free introductory events
- Adapted by the original Singaporean author team in conjunction with a large team of UK mastery experts
- New material written to provide comprehensive support for three tiers (foundation, middle and higher) across all three year groups
- The new GCSE 9-1 grades have been applied to every question (visible to teachers only), so you can plan and monitor progression
- A proven approach to raising maths achievement at Key Stage 3, built around the ‘growth mindset’ that every child can succeed
- Enables students to explore new concepts through concrete, pictorial and abstract representation, supporting progression and depth of understanding
- Optional professional development available to ensure full support in the mastery approach
See all resources
- 9 Student Books, supporting 3 tiers within all 3 year groups
- 9 Workbooks, supporting 3 tiers within all 3 year groups
- 9 Teachers’ Guides, matching each year and tier
- 3 Graded Question Banks, covering Years 7, 8, and 9
- Series Guide to accompany course
- Kerboodle digital resources
Discovering Mathematics trial schools
Discovering Mathematics was trialled by 30 schools across England during summer 2018. Find out what your colleagues had to say about our new KS3 mastery series, including feedback from students.
What does Discovering Mathematics deliver?
Discovering Mathematics Sample Material
Kerboodle provides a bank of teaching material for running creative and effective lessons. It's intuitive, customizable and be accessed online anytime, anywhere.
Learn more about Maths Mastery