The Mastery Course for 11-14 students
This exciting new maths mastery series has been carefully adapted and expanded from the leading Singapore course of the same name to match fully to the English National Curriculum KS3. Singapore leads the world in secondary results in mathematics and this course has been the mostly widely used in the country for the past decade.
- Adapted by the original Singaporean author team in conjunction with a large team of maths mastery experts
- New material written to provide comprehensive support for all ability levels
- Easily plan and monitor progression with visible grading frameworks for each question
- A proven approach to raising maths achievement for 11-14 students, built around the ‘growth mindset’ that every child can succeed
- Enables students to explore new concepts through concrete, pictorial and abstract representation, supporting progression and depth of understanding
9 Student Books, supporting all abilities across 11-14 range
9 Workbooks, supporting all abilities across 11-14 range
9 Teachers’ Guides, providing comprehensive support
3 Graded Question Banks, covering each course stage
Series Guide to accompany course
Digital resources on Kerboodle, an interactive digital platform offering an integrated print and online approach.
See all resources
What does Discovering Mathematics deliver?
Discovering Mathematics Sample Material
Learn more about Maths Mastery