Cambridge Lower Secondary Complete English Second Edition
A stretching approach that helps students progress smoothly to IGCSE®
Full print and digital support for Cambridge Lower Secondary English that ensures students build a solid knowledge base at this level ready for their next step.
- Provide complete coverage of the Cambridge Lower Secondary English curriculum
- Support students with preparation for the next stage of their learning by developing the skills that are required for IGCSE
- Take an international approach, from experienced authors, that maintains the strengths of the previous Complete series, with updates and improvements to better meet students’ needs
- Offer access in the classroom and at home, and enhance engagement with our flexible, blended offer
- Lay firm foundations of understanding with the print book, then embed the knowledge with key digital resources and functionality via Kerboodle
- 3 Print Student Books
- 3 Workbooks
- 3 Teacher Handbooks
- Kerboodle, including 3 Online Student Books and additional support
Find out more
For more information about our resources book an appointment with your local educational consultant.
Kerboodle for Cambridge Lower Secondary
Watch the introductory video and learn more about Kerboodle, the digital platform that works alongside your print textbooks.
Experience the blended teaching and learning solution of Kerboodle with a free 30 day trial for your institution.
Kerboodle is Oxford's innovative digital platform that works alongside your print course books to provide a wealth of additional content and support.
Additional resources for Cambridge Lower Secondary English
Subject specialist Dean Roberts explores progression through Lower Secondary English, and how students’ engagement with the subject changes with age.
In this webinar, Alan Jenkins shares ideas to help support students prepare for the next stage of their learning.