AQA GCSE Spanish
2016 edition of our AQA GCSE Spanish course
The best-selling AQA GCSE Spanish course has been extensively revised to provide you with brand new content for the 2016 specification*. This course delivers the breadth and rigour required to develop the productive skills students need to manipulate language confidently and to prepare them for their exam. It offers a smooth transition from KS3, whilst providing topic coverage to ensure seamless progression towards AS and A Level. .
*Student Books for this course have been approved by AQA.
- Student Books and Kerboodle Books for this course have been entered into an approval process with AQA
- Provides assessment and practice questions to help students prepare for the increased demands of the new linear course
- Fully integrated Kerboodle contains a wide variety of resources and assessments (includes audio, interactive activities, assessment and exam preparation, teacher's notes and answers)
- Language and grammar is firmly integrated throughout with clear progression
- Exposes students to authentic texts and literary extracts
- Differentiated approach which includes one shared spread on each topic at the core level and one at a higher or lower level to facilitate co-teaching and flexibility
- Offers plenty of spontaneous speaking and translation practice through materials in the Student Book and on Kerboodle
Don't miss! UK schools now save 40% on revision and intervention workbooks as standard. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
See all resources
- Foundation Student Book
- Higher Student Book
- Kerboodle Resources and Assessment
- Audio CDs