AQA GCSE Sciences (9–1)
Tailored resources for the AQA GCSE Sciences (9–1) specifications
Comprehensive coverage of the AQA GCSE Sciences (9–1) specifications, including support for the increased maths requirements and Required Practicals. Student Books (print and digital) are approved by AQA. Plus, we have dedicated support for your Foundation and ELC students.
- Built-in assessment based on a five-year model by Dr Andrew Chandler-Grevatt
- Builds maths skills with worked examples, practice questions, and links to MyMaths.co.uk
- Kerboodle supports assessment, differentiation, maths skills and the new required practicals
- Use alongside AQA Activate for seamless KS3 to GCSE transition
Don’t miss! UK schools now save 40% on revision and intervention workbooks as standard. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
- AQA GCSE Foundation: Combined Science Trilogy and Entry Level Certificate Workbook (PDF, 980 KB)
- AQA GCSE Combined Science Required Practicals Exam Practice Workbook (PDF, 1.21 MB)
- AQA GCSE Foundation: Combined Science Trilogy and Entry Level Certificate Student Book (PDF, 783 KB)
- AQA GCSE Biology Student Book (PDF, 712 KB)
- AQA GCSE Chemistry Student Book (PDF, 3.31 MB)
- AQA GCSE Physics Student Book (PDF, 1.15 MB)
- AQA GCSE Biology Teacher Handbook (PDF, 496 KB)
- AQA GCSE Chemistry Teacher Handbook (PDF, 2.94 MB)
- AQA GCSE Physics Teacher Handbook (PDF, 784 KB)
- AQA GCSE Biology Revision Guide (PDF, 1.31 MB)
- AQA GCSE Chemistry Revision Guide (PDF, 2.16 MB)
- AQA GCSE Biology for Combined Science Foundation Workbook (PDF, 100 KB)
See all resources
- 9 Student Books
- 8 Teacher Handbooks
- 6 Revision Guides
- 10 Workbooks
- 4 Required Practicals Exam Practice Workbooks
- 1 Kerboodle, including teacher and student access to the Kerboodle Books
New to AQA GCSE Sciences?
New to AQA GCSE Science Kerboodle? Get tips on where to start
Browse our free lesson packs
Please fill in your details and let us know the best time to contact you, and one of our team will get in touch at a time that's good for you.
Find out more
Free Kerboodle access
We are offering free Kerboodle access for the duration of COVID-19 in order to support students and teachers during school closures. Please contact your local consultant to find out more.
What does AQA GCSE Sciences (9–1) deliver?
How do the Student Books match the AQA specifications?
Find out more
Kerboodle provides a bank of teaching material for running creative and effective lessons. It's intuitive, customizable and can be accessed online anytime, anywhere.
Find out more
Out now: a new approach to revision
Based on principles of cognitive science, the simple three-step Knowledge, Retrieval, Practice approach of our new revision guides helps students to master the knowledge and skills essential for GCSE success.