AQA GCSE Sciences (9–1)
The UK's number 1 GCSE Science course*
Comprehensive coverage of the AQA GCSE Sciences (9–1) specifications, including extra support for maths skills and the Required Practicals. Student Books (print and digital) are approved by AQA. Plus, we have dedicated support for your Foundation and ELC students.
- Unrivalled digital support on Kerboodle
- Built-in assessment based on a five-year model by Dr Andrew Chandler-Grevatt
- Builds maths skills with worked examples, practice questions, and links to MyMaths.co.uk
- Use alongside AQA Activate for seamless KS3 to GCSE transition
Don’t miss! UK schools now save 40% on revision and workbooks as standard. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
*Publishers Association – Educational Publishers Council Sales and Market Share statistics, GCSE, May 2020.
- AQA GCSE Foundation: Combined Science Trilogy and Entry Level Certificate Workbook (PDF, 980 KB)
- AQA GCSE Combined Science Required Practicals Exam Practice Workbook (PDF, 1.21 MB)
- AQA GCSE Foundation: Combined Science Trilogy and Entry Level Certificate Student Book (PDF, 783 KB)
- AQA GCSE Biology Student Book (PDF, 712 KB)
- AQA GCSE Chemistry Student Book (PDF, 3.31 MB)
- AQA GCSE Physics Student Book (PDF, 1.15 MB)
- AQA GCSE Biology Teacher Handbook (PDF, 496 KB)
- AQA GCSE Chemistry Teacher Handbook (PDF, 2.94 MB)
- AQA GCSE Physics Teacher Handbook (PDF, 784 KB)
- AQA GCSE Biology Revision Guide (PDF, 1.31 MB)
- AQA GCSE Chemistry Revision Guide (PDF, 2.16 MB)
- AQA GCSE Biology for Combined Science Foundation Workbook (PDF, 100 KB)
See all resources
- Student Books
- Teacher Handbooks
- Revision Guides
- Kerboodle with teacher and student access to the Kerboodle Books
Find out more about Kerboodle
How do the Student Books match the AQA specifications?
Find out more
Out now: a new approach to revision
Based on principles of cognitive science, the simple three-step Knowledge, Retrieval, Practice approach of our new revision guides helps students to master the knowledge and skills essential for GCSE success.