AQA GCSE French
Written to match the 2016 AQA specification*
AQA GCSE French delivers the breadth and rigour required to develop the productive skills students need to manipulate language confidently and help them to prepare for assessments.
*Student Books for this course have been approved by AQA.
- Build confidence with smooth transition from KS3 through to GCSE and towards AS and A Level
- Helps support mixed-ability classes and facilitate co-teaching with differentiated Student Books and activities on Kerboodle
- Know you’re teaching the right content to the right standards with Student Books and Kerboodle Books approved by AQA
- Prepare for assessment with practice questions, authentic texts and spontaneous speaking and translation practice
- Saves you time with a bank of resources for planning, teaching and assessing students’ progress all accessed via Kerboodle
Don't miss! UK schools now save 40% on revision and intervention workbooks as standard. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
See all resources
- Foundation Student Book
- Higher Student Book
- Foundation Grammar, Vocabulary & Translation Workbook
- Higher Grammar, Vocabulary &Translation Workbook
- Kerboodle Resources and Assessment
- Audio CDs
New to AQA GCSE French?
Find out more about our AQA GCSE French digital resources
Browse our free lesson packs
Please fill in your details and let us know the best time to contact you, and one of our team will get in touch at a time that's good for you.
What does AQA GCSE French deliver?
What's in AQA GCSE French
Find out how AQA GCSE French match other specifications
Find out more
AQA GCSE French Kerboodle
Don't forget your accompanying next generation Kerboodle, packed with guided support, inspiring resources and functionality and support for running creative and effective lessons. Kerboodle Books for this course have been entered into an approval process with AQA.
We currently offer 50% off on our core Oxford Dictionaries for Schools range
Our range of bilingual school dictionaries are created specially for language learners aged 4 to 16