AQA GCSE French
Written to match the 2016 AQA specification*
AQA GCSE French delivers the breadth and rigour required to develop the productive skills students need to manipulate language confidently and help them to prepare for assessments.
*Student Books for this course have been approved by AQA.
- Build confidence with smooth transition from KS3 through to GCSE and towards AS and A Level
- Helps support mixed-ability classes and facilitate co-teaching with differentiated Student Books and activities on Kerboodle
- Know you’re teaching the right content to the right standards with Student Books and Kerboodle Books approved by AQA
- Prepare for assessment with practice questions, authentic texts and spontaneous speaking and translation practice
- Saves you time with a bank of resources for planning, teaching and assessing students’ progress all accessed via Kerboodle
Don't miss! UK schools now save 40% on revision and intervention workbooks as standard. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
See all resources
- Foundation Student Book
- Higher Student Book
- Kerboodle Resources and Assessment
- Audio CDs