AQA Activate for KS3
Tailored to the AQA KS3 Science Syllabus
Created for the AQA KS3 Science Syllabus and Big Ideas principle to prepare your students for AQA GCSE 9–1 through a 2- or 3-year KS3 programme. Student Books are approved by AQA.
Have you seen our new differentiated Intervention Workbooks?
- Comprehensive assessment package on Kerboodle to support progression
- Maths, literacy and enquiry processes embedded throughout
- Checkpoint system devised by assessment expert Dr Andrew Chandler-Grevatt provides in-built intervention and extension
Don't miss! UK schools now save 40% on revision and intervention workbooks as standard. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
See all resources
- 2 Student Books
- 2 Teacher Handbooks
- 2 Kerboodle: Lessons, Resources and Assessment with teacher access to the Kerboodle Books
- Student access to 2 Kerboodle Books
New to AQA Activate?
New to AQA Activate Kerboodle? Get tips on where to start
Use this infographic for an overview of content and to find out what’s coming up
Here to help
Recommend parents purchase AQA Activate books with our downloadable letter
Contact your Educational Consultant to find out more
Browse our free lesson packs
One of our team will contact you at a time that's good for you
What does AQA Activate deliver?
Dr Andrew Chandler-Grevatt on Pinch Points