AQA A Level French
2016 edition of our best-selling AQA AS and A Level French course
Our AQA A Level French course has been written to match the 2016 specification. It provides a blend of content to equip students with the grammar and structures required to manipulate language confidently and to help them to prepare for their assessments.
- Prepares students for the increased demands of the AS and A Level specifications with end of unit review sections and online practice questions.
- Provides students with learning strategies to help with accessing unfamiliar authentic texts and translating into and out of the target language
- Incorporates sections on responding to film and literary texts (with advice on how to structure and plan an essay in the target language) and the individual A Level research project
- Offers plenty of spontaneous speaking and translation practice through authentic materials, plus clear grammar progression
- Fully integrated Kerboodle contains a wide variety of resources and assessments.
See all resources
- AS/A Level Year 1 Student Book
- A Level Year 2 Student Book
- AS/A Level Year 1 Audio CDs
- A Level Year 2 Audio CDs
- AS/A Level Year 1 Kerboodle
- A Level Year 2 Kerboodle
- A Level Grammar & Translation Workbook
Free sample pages from our new books
We currently offer 50% off on our core Oxford Dictionaries for Schools range
Our range of bilingual school dictionaries are created specially for language learners aged 4 to 16