Activate KS3 Science
Embed success for your 11-14 science students with an enquiry-based approach and digital support
Activate your students' interest in science and keep learners engaged. Activate offers a flexible approach, with a choice of combined science or single science routes to suit your school. New for 2018: Intervention Workbooks.
- Maths, literacy and working scientifically embedded throughout to develop key skills
- Assessment package devised by assessment expert Dr Andrew Chandler-Grevatt
- Kerboodle provides an online bank of resources, assessment, and support for running creative and effective lessons
Don't miss! UK schools now save 40% on revision and intervention workbooks as standard. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
*Publishers Association - Educational Sales Council Sales and Market Share statistics, KS3, May 2019
See all resources
- Student Books
- Teacher Handbooks
- Kerboodle: Lessons, Resources and Assessment
- Kerboodle Books
- Kerboodle Teacher Handbooks
- Combined science or separate sciences routes available
Andy chats to us about Activate's assessment model