Stories to develop and deepen comprehension skills
Emotionally powerful stories to fire children's imaginations, making them think, laugh, get cross, nervous and enjoy the anticipation of a great story.
- Each levelled story develops the comprehension skills children need to reach the higher expectations of the curriculum
- A wide variety of writing styles, plots and artwork to encourage talk and inference
- Teaching support helps deepen comprehension skills, provoke discussion and motivate children to progress
- 36 NEW books at Oxford Levels 1 to 5
- 36 variety fiction titles at Oxford Levels 6 to 11
Find out more about Story Sparks
Take a look at an overview of available Story Sparks resources
Top tips from Nikki Gamble on how to develop and deepen comprehension skills
Find free teaching notes for all our titles on Oxford Owl
Take a look at this sample of our teaching notes, which are free for you to download at www.oxfordowl.co.uk
'If we learn one thing from this fine series it is that reading is far from a passive experience.'
No results were found