Oxford Levels Placement and Progress Kit
Support ongoing progress in reading comprehension
The Oxford Levels Placement and Progress Kit allows you to easily place the children in your class at the most suitable Oxford Level, as well as helping you to track progress through the levels using ongoing formative assessment.
Each Progress Workbook provides activities for twelve specific reading books to help you assess reading comprehension through carefully levelled questions, which develop in complexity as children move up through the levels. You can trace each activity back to a specific skill to help you identify areas of difficulty and tailor your teaching to target and support specific areas of need.
- Ensure children master reading comprehension skills with carefully levelled activities
- Easily trace each activity back to a specific skill to help you identify areas of challenge
- Encourage children to identify new vocabulary in their reading and use it in talk and writing
- Use the personal response activities to promote self-assessment
- Celebrate success by issuing badges that can be displayed at the back of each book
- Gather a record of progress that can be shared with parents and teachers across the school
- Use the Teacher’s Guide to target and support specific skills in your teaching
See all resources
- 1 Teacher's Guide
- 9 Progress Workbooks
What does the Placement and Progress kit offer?
Sign up for free access to sample activity packs.
Find out how all the components from the Placement and Progress Kit work together.
Find out more information in our course guide.