Floppy's Phonics Non-Fiction
Practise phonic skills with Biff, Chip, Kipper and Floppy!
With systematic phonics and Oxford Reading Tree's best-loved characters at their heart, your children can put their phonics skills into practice at every stage with these engaging non-fiction decodable readers.
*Please note, Floppy's Phonics Non-fiction is only available to schools outside of the UK*
- Perfect fit with your phonics teaching - endorsed by Debbie Hepplewhite
- Non-fiction titles to engage and motivate every reader
- Featuring much-loved characters Biff, Chip, Kipper and Floppy
- Inside cover notes help parents support their child with phonics at home
View 2017 structure chart (PDF)
- 30 decodable Biff, Chip and Kipper adventures
- 42 decodable non-fiction titles
- Free teaching notes for every title
What does Floppy's Phonics Fiction and Non-Fiction deliver?
Take a look at an overview of Fiction and Non-fiction titles.
Find free teaching notes for Oxford Reading Tree on Oxford Owl
Debbie Hepplewhite introduces her synthetic phonics training.
Join or log into Oxford Owl to read lots more eBooks for FREE!
See an in-depth overview of each Oxford Reading Level
More Phonics Practice
Traditional Tales from around the world for ages 4-7
Written by best selling author of The Gruffalo and children's laureate, Julia Donaldson
Smooth the transition from phonics into richer reading
For rigorous synthetic phonics teaching
Within a term of using Floppy's Phonics the pupils in my class went from a Level P6 to a Level 1A/1B but perhaps more importantly they now enjoy reading and are more confident readers.
Katie Schofield, Ryecroft Primary School, Bradford